Study Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

FLOOD   IC  Homework Help  Closed 

James has been having trouble with his Charms homework. He's come to the Study Room to find help and possibly make some more friends by doing homework together.
Last edited by Serena Towers on 30th March 2018, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5

Adam hasn't seen the study room yet, but it seems to be a great place to spend time! He could always use extra help in his classes, and he'd like to make more friends, too. This could be a great opportunity!

Adam Harringtom
STR: 10 AGI: 5 CTRL: 8 STA: 12

Kaegen arrived in the room. He glanced around. He knew exactly what he was looking for. Someone to teach him useful charms. Something that can deal damage, or protect.
He walked in his impossibly smooth, yet ridiculously awkward gait to the hufflepuff boy who was sitting there. "What charms are you learning? Anything interesting?" The only charm kaegen knew was wingardium leviosa, but as of yet he hasn't figured out a way to use it usefully. He had some ideas, though.

flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo

Eris came into the study room, hoping to learn spells from other students. She really had no idea how to do most spells in transfiguration.

THE EXTREME ALWAYS SEEMS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION.
Eris Fawley:
Strength: 6 //Agility: 10 //Control: 9 //Stamina: 10

"Hi Eris." Cameron said as he approached her holding in his hand the Transfiguration book along with his note of parchment within its pages. He looked around and noticed other students beginning to fill into the Study Room. Anxious to practice his spells Cameron offered to the girl if she would like to study with him. He waited for her reply as his eyes roamed about to every noise that was within the room. From written quills, to books closing, to students mumbling answers or chatting. He couldn't look away from all of the noise that was around him it was hard to tune out. Thinking about home life and how quiet and peaceful it was. He wondered if this place would be a peaceful place to study or a noisy one. Glancing back at the girl as he smiled at her and met her eyes. His eyes twinkled a bit and changed a color from green to blue. Cameron's charm was from his mothers and his looks from his father. Not good at making friends - for he was a loner. He tried daily to make at least one decent partner either in class or a study buddy, maybe. 

Cameron Harper

James didn't expect four other people to enter the Study Room at the same time he was in there. However, one specific boy who, if James remembered correctly, was named Kaegen, walked up to James asking about Charms.
James sighed. "I've only learned Wingardium Leviosa, but I still have the Charms homework to do... I've gotten everything else done, but I just need help with Charms... it's like Math back in the Muggle world, I swear..." James trailed off.

Eris couldn't help piping in on the conversation. "Nope! Nothing is worse than math," she said as an introduction , pulling a chair up next to James.

THE EXTREME ALWAYS SEEMS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION.
Eris Fawley:
Strength: 6 //Agility: 10 //Control: 9 //Stamina: 10

"But you can kill people with charms. You can't do that with math. Makes it more interesting"

"Woah! Killing!?" James exclaimed, appalled. "I'm not so sure that's what I'm looking for..." James chuckles nervously.

"Well, you wouldn't want to kill. But the possibility exists, doesn't it? Like an adrenaline boost."
He was trying to defend what he thought interesting, but although he was mentally scrambling for words, his voice still sounded smooth, like a whisper. Perfected from years of not wanted things to find him as he hid in the fens.

"Oh, alright..." James said, sighing, looking back at his homework. "All I need to do is finish this homework, but I just can't seem to get it!"

"What's your homework?"
Kaegen looked at the page. He wasn't very good at this kind of thing, but maybe he had heard something?

Clary practically fell into the common room, her books papers scattering onto the floor after she'd been leaning a bit too much against the door to push it open.

"Oops!". The frazzled blonde bent down, hastily collecting her notes, and attempted to stack them back into a neat pile, her pale eyes darting around the room to meet the gaze of the other students present.

She laughed hesitantly, quickly recovering as she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "Sorry about that. I can be such a clutz sometimes." Wishing her cheeks would stop burning read, she quietly ducked her head and sat down at an empty seat, hoping she wasn't intruding as she pulled out her herbology notes, more sketches of random plants than anything else, and began doodling, pretending to be productive.

Claryssa North, Ravenclaw First Year ~ memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1506

"Professor Blackburn's homework that he assigned..." James mumbled back. "Did you do it?"

"I was catching exploding ants. I wasn't even aware that there was any homework"
Kaegen looked at the boy, slightly confused. Was he supposed to be working on homework?

Back