Study Room

Register
Sign in

Trapped in the Study Room  PV Min-seo   Finished 

Min-seo took a deep breath as the girl walked farther away. That girl was only 4 years older, but she acted if she was an extremely rude teacher, which all the teachers, were kind and helpful. She was scary. Teachers were not, at least that's what she thought. Maybe to some people they were scary, especially new first years.

Min-seo nodded. "The thing is, she was making the ruckus, not us. We were just minding our own business," she said with a small annoyed huff. "I know right? In South Korea, yes, the older one gets more respect, but you should give respect to the older and the younger. I don't know how it works here, but I think just people are rude to first years," she said with her arms crossed.
She smiled slightly. "It's okay, she started it, we were just arguing our point. That's understandable. Yeah we weren't the loudest, there are seventh years laughing in the corner over there, and very loudly. She probably just came to us because we were first years," she said with a shrug. She looked over to the seventh years who were laughing in the corner. She checked the clock above them. Her eyes widened. She looked to Isaiah. "I'm sorry, I have somewhere to be, talk to you later?"

“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6

Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6

Isaiah listened with interest as Min talked about South Korea. Having left London only a few times, he wasn't what you'd call a 'worldly' person, but wanted to be one desperately. London always turned into a boring world of grey buildings and rain when he saw pictures of colourful European buildings, towering Asian cities filled with light, stretches of desserts in every shade of yellow, orange and brown, and penguins huddling together to create one big circle.
"I agree," he told Min. "Just because we're young doesn't mean we can be bossed around at every little thing we do."

He smiled sadly when Min told him she had to go, but realized, when he turned to the clock, he had to be at a Transfiguration class in ten minutes, and was glad Min had raised the topic. Still, he had enjoyed catching up with Min, after all, if he hadn't met her today, he might never had realized she went to Hogwarts.
"Bye then," he said, a tone of sadness in his voice. "I hope I see you around soon, though. We could catch up later, maybe? Tell me when you're free, and I'll see if I am. See you soon, hopefully!"
Reducio
Isaiah has left the thread

"Expect the unexpected. And whenever possible, be the unexpected.”

Stamina: 8丨Evasion: 4丨Strength: 9丨Wisdom: 4丨Arcane Power: 5丨Accuracy: 5

"Mhm, and if they did have a little authority, they could at least be kind to us. I don't get why people are so mean sometimes. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" she said, huffing slightly. People just were horrible at times. they treat others that they don't enjoy like dirt, and the system was just messed up.

She smiled to him. "Of course we can! I still haven't fully caught up on what you've been doing the years I haven't seen you. I'm always free during breaks unless I want to study or have something scheduled. Also we could see each other during the summer, we still live near each other! Bye! See you later!" she said, waving as she ran out of the Study room. That was an interesting hour or two. She ran into her best childhood friend, they got picked on by a fifth year, but they spoke their mind. Her little Mary Jane shoes clicked against the hallway floor are she walked down the corridor, a bunch of children running to where they were supposed to be, being classes, flying, or studying. Min was supposed to be in Charms. She was happy what happened today, and she was sure that wouldn't be the last of their adventures.

End of Thread

“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6

Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6