Study Room

Register
Sign in

Workaholic  Closed 

Eloise sat with a book in her lap, poring over the words and soaking up as much information as she could. She'd spent the day studying, and she longed for a break, however, she didn't have much left of the section of Practical Household Magic that she was on. The tips that the book gave were helpful, although she couldn't quite use them all while at Hogwarts.

Finally reaching the end, she snaps the book closed with a sigh of relief. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy studying; she actually loved it. It was more of a situation in which her brain was growing tired. After all, she hadn't even begun classes yet.

Maybe I'm overworking myself she thought, stacking her books into a neat pile next to her. Just for a second, she would step outside the Study Room, to catch her breath and give her brain a break before she began reading again. Maybe she would head to the lake and unwind when she was done. She hadn't yet made it there after she'd arrived, and she'd heard it was beautiful while the sun was setting.

Perhaps I can draw it... Eloise nods to herself as she enters the room once again.

Send me an owl to start a rp!

Workaholic  Closed 

Alexandra arrived on the spot with some books, in which she was interested in reading them. "That sounds interesting to me," she whispered to herself, so the little girl would sit in a chair and pick up one of the books she'd bought before actually going to Howgrats, so the little girl started to read.

Workaholic  Closed 

Eloise picks up another book, taking note of another girl entering the room. She looked to be about the same age as Eloise. She must be a first year as well. Turning her head down to her book, she began reading Aquatic Wonders of Yorkshire: A Wizard's Field Guide. Eloise had made it her mission to read through at least one more book before heading in and going to bed.

Turning pages, she let herself dive into her book. She was reading a section about the Grindylow and its development. She was reading, listening to the other sounds of the room. Sometimes it was a distraction, sometimes it helped her read better. It was truly a toss up. Today, though, it was more of a distraction than anything. Even something as simple as another student turning a page would cause Eloise to lose her focus.

With a sigh, she closes her book. Perhaps if she had a different book on something that she was more interested in, she wouldn't get distracted so easily. Scanning the titles that she'd brought along with her, she pulls out Merpeople: A Comprehensive Guide to Their Language and Customs. Eloise had always been interested in the merpeople that lived in the lakes around the school. Ever since she'd heard the story of Harry Potter in his Triwizard Tournament during his fourth year.

Reducio
Hi! Keep in mind that posts must be 200+ words! :))

Send me an owl to start a rp!