Study Room

Register
Sign in

Study Group  RPG   PV Caitlin Jones   Closed 

As I enter the study room I didn't see Caitlin, so I guess I'm early as always. I pick a table and sit down. He takes out his library books and his other stuff. I started reading and I think about Nascros my cat at home and my family of riches and wealth. I always wanted to be like them rich and thoughtful for other people that weren't the same as them.  I looked up from my book to see if Caitlin was there, but no not yet. I felt really bad after my class with the magical creatures I felt horrible my stomach was upside down well that's what I felt, I really didn't think that it was possible, but it might as well felt like it. I was still trying to read while I waited for Caitlin.

I then stood up and started heading towards the bathroom so I can start walking and get my blood flowing a little better. I got to the bathroom and took off my glasses and put some water on my eyes. He looked at his eyes they were a little blood-shot but he didn't care as much. I put my glasses back up and headed back to the study room a bunch of people were talking and having fun in the halls I tried to not get distracted by them.  I got to the study room and sat down it was going to be a while so he started reading and lost his mind in the book.
Last edited by Bloom Silverton on 5th March 2018, 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Jake Grimstone STATS-
STA:7,AGI:5,STE:2,CON:4,ARCP:7,ACC:6

Caitlin raced in quickly, she hoped she was not too late. "I am so sorry! I lost track of time doing homework. Please do not be mad..." She mumbled as she placed a stack of books down for all her classes. Her hair was windblown and unruly, her cheeks were flushed red from running and she was breathing hard. Caitlin took a rubber band from around her wrist and pulled her hair into a low ponytail as she sat down across from you. "So study group. Is it going to be just us or will someone be joining?" She pulled off her bad and set it on her lap as she took out her quill, inkwell, and parchment. With is all set out on the table she arranged the books so one was proposed against the others for easy reading. "What homework do you have left to do? I just have the Defence Against the Dark Arts left myself." She busied herself with flipping through the book to get to the right page, when she got to the right page she started to finish what little she had left to do. She hummed softly as she brushed her bangs away from her face.

Caitlin Jones~

Jake looks at her his face starts to get red. Oh well your not late I've been here for a couple of minutes not long just reading. He puts a bookmark in his dark arts book.  Well I think someone might show up but I'm not certain. He pulls his other books to the side and thinks about willie and the others back in  the library. So what do you like to do in or out of school? He looked at her as she set a side her books in a good organized way as he sometimes did it himself. He takes his book of Defense against the Dark arts and pulls to the right page. He barely sees girls by him but he thinks that this girl might be different than the other jockey girls. He always had one or two friends that were girls that did sports like him or played video games. Oh I also have (as he starts to get in a right posture) Defense of the Dark Arts homework, I finished my other homework a little bit ago. He adjusted his glasses and swiped his hair to the side. He looked at her then he started reading the book.

~Jake Grimstone STATS-

I walk into the room. I only see two people in the room. I sit down on the closest table to one of the corners and sits down. I open my book and starts to read, around the pages of the book there are a lot of doodles that have dark humour or gore... I take out my wand and start to practice on my own. After a while I decide to stop and just start draw my usual gore...

Reducio
Please edit your post to make it 200+ words. Thank you. - Hogwarts Staff

Puppet🔪TheCreep

Arceus is walking through the study hall, with a heavy bookbag drawn around his shoulder when he notices two people sitting down, with their heads in their books. At first, he doesn't cast a second glance and starts his work but then as he is turning around in the corner of his eye he thinks he notices someone, Caitlin who's basically his sister, who he hasn't seen in a really long time.

He doesn't even realise he's been staring at them, well he needs to make sure it's actually Caitlin, and that's when she turns her head and realises it must be. "Caitlin!" he shouts excitedly and runs over, almost catapulting himself onto her in a tight hug. "Where have you been! Are you alright? Did something happen? Did you get abducted by aliens!" He blurts out questions saying the last one with his eyes wide. 

As he pulls back from the hug he notices another kid, a boy "Oh..." he says instantly embarrassed that the other boy, he doesn't even know saw him acting like that, but since it looked like Caitlin and him were friends he felt like he should introduce himself. So he got into a better position on a chair and did, "Hi...I'm Arceus, Arceus Powers" he said putting his hand out in front of him to shake.

Have a nice day and peace out..
~ Yours Truly Arceus Powers

He looks up and sees a kid ranting about Caitlin, "It must a little brother of hers" he thought to himself. He puts a bookmark on his page and looks at the kid blond dirty hair which looks like hasn't been brushed in a while but he looked smart and funny. He adjusted his glasses and checked the boy while he was asking Caitlin questions but the last one took me by surprise, "Aliens well that must be a joke I think there not real" he thinks to himself.  

The kid notices me sitting there and and sits down he was turning a little red I bet because of embarrassment but that might not be true. The kid looks at me then puts his hand out for a friendly handshake I take his hand, "Nice to meet you Arceus Powers my name is Jake Grimstone at your service. So you must be a friend of Caitlin or am I wrong?" I must been seeing wrong but I'm taller than him? I've always been taller than people but not by a lot. I looked at Caitlin for a response to all this, a kid comes screaming in the library looking for her and saying that she might have gotten abducted by Aliens?  

~Jake Grimstone STATS-

Caitlin smiles at Arceus and hugs him back. "Hey Arc, come sit, come sit. No aliens today, or squids. God, I hate squids. Anyway, have you done your homework yet? Because I can help you if you want. Well besides Astronomy that is. I suck at that class..." She smiles and ruffles his hair in a loving manner. She points her wand at a chair and pulls it beside her for Arceus to sit.  "When you think about it there might be aliens. I mean, we are wizards for god's sake, we do magic. There are such things as werewolves and vampires and unicorns. Who is to say that there are no aliens. I think aliens would be awesome!" She smiled over at Jake as she wrapped an arm around her adopted little brother. Caitlin brushed her bangs out of her eyes in annoyance before signing her homework and putting away her stuff. "Thank you fetter light spells, you are a godsend." She mumbled under breath after she put away all her books in her bottomless bag and spelled it. "So what is going on in your neck of the woods guys?" Caitlin asked with a truly genuine smile.

Caitlin Jones~

Sorry it sucks and I took so long to respond. I'm on a tiny phone and it took ages writing 200 words.And sorry my words aren't highlighted.. phone again.
Arceus finally stops hugging Caitlin and listens to her when she starts talking, "Yeah I hate squids too", he says letting out a small chuckle. "Yeah, I suck at Charms, I started it but stopped after I spent 20 minutes on the first question, have you done all your homework?" He asks the question to both of them, Jake seems like a nice guy and Caitlin hung out with him, so she thought he was nice too, so he wanted to become friends, if Jake wanted to too that is. He sat on the chair that Caitlin got for him and looked at both of them when Jake asked a question, "Yeah well, we aren't related by blood, but we are basically siblings by now", he says smiling at Caitlin "Yeah I belive in aliens, well I mean there are billions of galaxy's so I can't see how we can be alone, they might not be full on aliens with green skin, big eyes and a big head, but there is probably some other life form out there, and now Jake can you tell me a bit about yourself?" He says smiling.

Alright I guess I can talk about myself. I was born in London, UK to a wealthy family, I have no siblings but a lot of cousins. Also I am a half-blood and I can talk to animals. And I can play really good soccer. I looked at both Arceus and Caitlin and started saying more, and I can play the piano and saxophone also I hate charms class but astronomy I'm good at. I think I said enough because really there wasn't much to say he was a good looking guy that liked sports and school he knew many other things from experience. He liked Arceus a good kid with messed up hair and a good looking half-sister. He really needed time so then he can get her to go on a date? But he needed Arceus help with this and he wanted some cool friends to. They are fans of aliens yet not squids which there pretty nasty and I'm not a big fan. So you guys want to go camping or something because I finished all my stuff and we should do something fun? He looks at Caitlin and Arceus and he hoped they would say yes.

~Jake Grimstone STATS-

((Sounds like someones got a crush~ And don't worry Arceus, we understand.))

Caitlin smiled at Jake as he talked about himself. He seemed to be a nice guy, he was not that bad looking either. "Oh wow! You can talk to animals? That is really cool, I can make shadows bend to my will. It is not as cool as talking to animals though! Maybe you can help me with astronomy and I can help you with charms. Fairtrade and all that right?" She smiled warmly at the both of them as she brushed her bangs away from her eyes yet again. "Well since it is sharing the time I was born on the outskirts of London to a pureblood family. My father was a potions master and my mother was a history scholar. They both spoiled me a bit I guess, and I learned everything I know from them." She frowned down at the table as she traced one of the deep wood engravings with her finger before smiling again. "I would love to go camping. I can bring drinks and snacks for us, but Arceus has to get his hands on some chocolate cauldrons again for me. They were the best!" She giggled and covered her mouth when she finished.

Caitlin Jones~

(I guess I have a crush? and it's okay Arceus I understand I hope your holiday is good)

Wow she was a shadow bender well it's what I called I don't think that's true anyways. Her father and Mother were interesting and remarkable. Yeah talking to animals is pretty fun but some of them are mean I might be able to talk to water animals? And also yeah I'll help you with astronomy and yes please help me in charms class it's the worst it's sometimes confusing.  Well when do you guys want to go camping? You two should pick the day and time.  I took my water bottle from my jacket and took a sip put it down on the table. He looked around the room it was almost empty and students were coming in and out.  He stood up and stretched the last time he was playing soccer which wasn't long he still had a lot of muscle.  He sat back down and thought of the camping side of things. He knew it would be fun and they would have a good time. So.. (looks at Caitlin then at Arceus) you guys wanna explore the castle more, or go to the camp site or stay here, you guys pick. 

~Jake Grimstone STATS-

Arceus listened as the two other kids talked to one another, "Oh nice London, I've been there a few times with my family, by the way, I was born in Brighton, it's a nice place it smells like the sea but I like it, cool I can also play the piano... well I went for lessons for three years when I was five until I was almost eight but after I stopped I continued learning songs by memorizing the keys, all the songs I know have something to do with video games, cartoons or anime though... woah you guys have powers well you're not ready for mine... playing video games for 12 hours straight!" he says with a chuckle "Well, to be honest, I don't have any powers but yours seem really cool, and sure I would love going camping! I  love camping, sleeping under the stars in the fresh air it's really fun! Oh and my family is nice, well I am quite spoiled too, I have an amazing gaming pc and they buy me way too many things, I don't really ask for them though, but they love me and that's what matters... And ok I'll get cauldron cakes" he says smiling at Caitlin and giving her a thumbs up.