Study Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Retreat  Closed 

The girl noticed that Adohiro was looking at her hair and it made her smile a bit. She fixed her hair again and tucked some of her locks behind her ear.
As she heard the boy’s explaination about his name, it fascinated her. Adohiro spoke in a very polite tone, which increased a person’s focus even more when listening to him.
“That’s really beutiful.”
She commented and smiled again. When he handed her a piece of paper with his name written on it, she opened her sketchbook and put the paper in beetween the pages.
“It will be safe in here.”
She really liked learning new languages, so she decided that she will learn how to write his name. She let out a relax sigh:
“Eldest brother? How many brother do you have?”
She asked curiously. As an only child, she never knew how it is to have a sibiling or to have a big family. It was always just her and her dad. And even though she liked her family, curiosity struck every now and then.
Since Adohiro was very polite, maybe he was from a noble family ormaybe he was just from a well-mannered one. There was also a possibility that he was just polite by personality, so Krystal decided to abandon this thinking and just wait for what Adohiro will tell her.

Retreat  Closed 

"Thank you very much," Adohiro replied when she had mentioned his name was beautiful. He had gotten thousands of compliments, but none had said it was beautiful. So it stood out a lot. He handed her the piece of paper of his name which he smiled when she had said it was in a safe place. When she had asked about his siblings, he opened his mouth to speak. "I have four older brothers and an older sister. I am not very close with the three other brothers since they left the house to marry and have children when I was about six years old. I was raised by my eldest brother, Jonghyun, and his wife. My sister often visited so I am more close with her. I do try to write letters to my family, but they are busy with their business company." Adohiro spoke. He didn't really talk much about his family since they were distant and a bit cold. He never did have any close relationships with them and always felt sad whenever he thought of them. It wasn't the typical close family at all, but one that only cared about not ruining the family's name.    

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know, tell me which way to go"
-내일, 오늘

Retreat  Closed 

She listened carefully as the boy counted his many relatives one by one and there sure were a lot of them. She noticed that he seemed rather uncomfortable talking about it, so she decided not to ask him stuff any further.
“I see, well I’m an only child.”
She stated with a calm tone. Looking around the room, she noticed there were less people in here now.
“Adohiro, what house are you in?”
She asked, remembering she didn’t know where the boy was sorted to. She didn’t even know where she will be sorted to, so when she got into Ravenclaw she was neither surprised neither disappointed. She understood Ravenclaws were people with creativity, originality and smarts. Well she loved drawing and she was always able to study fast, even though she wasn’t really a person who adored studying. She studied when she needed and if it interested her. But she would fit elsewhere than Ravenclaw as well. But she didn’t mind. Ravenclaw was a nice place for her and her dorm was pleasing. People she met in Ravenclaw were all pretty nice for her, but Krystal knew she can’t trust people that fast or judge them by their first impressions. As she slipped out of her thoughts,  she focused her eyes back on the boy, waiting for him to answer.
  Back