Study Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Meeting of Pure Bloods  Pv   Finished 

Charles arrived in the study room and looked around. He made sure to take the table in the back of the room for he was not here to study like the others. No, he came here for a gathering of the purebloods. They alone will restore this school back to what it should be. Free of half-bloods and muggle borns that taint the school and the houses that make it up. But his goals would start small and then work their way up to getting rid of them completely. Regardless he wanted them meet them here in the only location that they could meet relatively easily. He had brought with him his favorite book, “ Fantastic Beasts and where to find them “ with him to keep up the illusion he was studying.

He sat down on the table and placed his book in front of him and began to read the first pages. If he was to succeed he knew he needed to take risks and potentially get in trouble with the professors. But it was a risk he was willing to take, His parents thought about it when they went to school but never acted, He will this time and bring honor to the school and to his family. His blond hair was neatly kept and his eyes were focused on the book in front of him. But he made sure to sit facing the door so he could see who was approaching the table and see if they remembered the words he said in their owl. The secret word that would allow them to sit at the table so they can begin plotting.
Last edited by John Johns on 21st August 2018, 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Seems finished. Talk to nearest prefect to unlock if you so desire

The shadows watch

Eri Windstone had gotten an owl later that day telling her about meeting in the library with a bunch of purebloods. The goal of these meetings were to return Hogwarts to its former glory. In the owl it said there was a password to sit at the table for every meeting. 

Eri's emerald green eyes scanned the tables of the library until she spotted the area the letter had specified. There was only one person at the table. Was she early? Eri didn't know but at least she had made it to the table. 

The brunette carried Hogwarts A History. Thinking if this was what she thought it was she would need to pretend to be studying. Which is not hard for her at all. The Ravenclaw wondered who else would be at the meeting. 

Eri walked up to the table trying to not attract attention. There were others in the library. She arrived at the table in the back. She knew not to speak to loudly or others would know what they were up to. So she walked over to Charles and whispered, "Pure" Just loud enough for him to hear Andrew she waited to see what he would do.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Charles looked up from his book when he saw a girl stand before him. Thinking she was a student looking for a table to sit at. He smiled when he heard the girl whisper the secret word that he told her via the use of the owl system just a few hours ago. He closed the book slowly as he kept his eyes on the girl. “That is the correct password, you may sit down at my table,“ He said softly as he did not want the other students to hear him. This meeting was important and he hoped the others would arrive promptly. He had called this meeting to set in place something his family had long dreamed of which was to turn Hogwarts back to purebloods only. How could the school allow Muggle-borns in without a care about what they would do to the schools Reputation Half-bloods were not that better off but he could deal with them for now.

His parents either would be proud of him or call him a fool for trying to do something that was risky. But he was going to take the risk and do this for both his family honour and for other purebloods to have a school to call their own and not share it with other lesser blood. But it would take time and planning and cunning, all the things that make up good Slytherins. And if professors stood in his way.. He will find a way to replace them too. But he will worry about that later. For now he must unite the purebloods first.

The shadows watch

Mia walked into the study room, her feet making small pitter patter noises on the wooden floor. The air smelled of books, and Mia walked faster towards the back of the room.

She wasn't there to study, even though it looked like it, with her bag full of an assortment of books and writing utensils. No. She was there to attend a pureblood meeting, one that promised to return Hogwarts to its former glory.

She had gotten a message recently about a gathering like this and was intrigued. She wasn't really that prejudiced, not like the guy who started this, Charles York, of the York bloodline. In fact, Mia way modern in her thinking. She was tolerant of Muggle-Borns, though she wouldn't marry one and taint the bloodline like her aunt did. She always did, though, give them the respect that they deserved. If they were bad people then she wasn't above calling them 'Mudbloods'. That was just her way.

Her family shared her thinking, for the most part, except a few Alexanders who were very old fashioned in their ways, such as Grandmum, or Thomas, her dad. Her mum was like Mia, and that was one thing that drew them together.

Still. It was her responsibility to be here. She was pretty sure that she was the only Alexander to get this letter, as Scott defiantly didn't, and Alexandra, Maya, and Micheal wouldn't check mail from anyone other than a romantic interest or their parents.

Mia continued walking towards the back taking her time. She observed the people at the table as she went, and was pleased to recognize one. The brunette girl was Eri, and she had helped Mia play a prank on an unsuspecting pair of wizards at the Leaky Cauldron.

Mia gazed at the other boy. He was powerful. Tall and muscular, he towered over Eri. Mia shivered. He didn't look like someone to mess with. Defiantly not.

She reached the table and looked pointedly at the tall boy.

"Pure."

"Chocolate omnia constituit"
//Co-Founder of Gobstones Club//Writer//

Eri nodded and sat down to the left of Charles. She opened her book and began to "read". Really she hoped she wouldn't be the only Ravenclaw, but she had a small doubt on that matter. So far it was her and another slytherin. Mia Alexander, she met her and helped her with a prank at the Leaky Cauldron. Eri wondered how many people were going to come. This meeting was private and he probably didn't want to invite a big group which would attract attention from unwanted people. "How many will there be?" She asked quietly, keeping her voice down. 

Eri observed Charles and Mia. She did not know anything about Charles, and barely anything about Mia. This would be an interesting meeting. Hopefully they wouldn't start getting into trouble on their first meeting. That would be unfortunate. The brunette just wanted to know more about the meeting. She was in, but she wanted to know what she had gotten into. The letter wasn't specific. She thought because Charles didn't want to get in trouble if they got intercepted. Which was smart since what they were doing would get them into lots ignore trouble if someone unwanted found out.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Charles was just about to say something when he noticed another girl walking towards the table. At first, he was not sure who the girl was or why she was coming towards the table. But soon he noticed she was wearing the colors of the Slytherin house. He did not have to wait long before he heard the password to sit at the table spoken. He smiled “ That is correct you may have a seat at my table “ He said as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in his chair. Remembering not to lean back too much as he did not want to fall. After some time he leaned forward onto the table.

“ Thank you both for coming to this meeting. I am sure the other two will join us in time. You may be wondering why i have called for a meeting of pure bloods. The simple answer to that question is because it is about time that a meeting like this happens.” He said in a whisper as he looked around the study room, making sure that the other students were not looking their way or trying to eavesdrop on their conversation. Once he was sure he turned back to the two girls.

“ For too long this school has been overrun by those blood who are not pure. For too long this school has allowed muggle blood entrance. I want to change that and with your help, we can start the process of getting rid of the Muggle-borns and keeping this school only for pureblood.. “ He said in a whisper once again as he did not want the other students to hear this conversation. “ So before I go on. Can each of you tell me about your famihas ?. My family have all been proud Slytherins for generations. My father and mother both came from house Slytherin and so did my uncles. Each had the same goal as me.. But unlike them, I plan on succeeding “ He said with a smile as he leaned back on his chair and folded his arms glad that the meeting had finally begun.

The shadows watch

Eri was correct. This meeting was to restor Hogwarts to a pureblood only school. That would be hard and they would have to be careful. Now her doubts of her being the only ravenclaw were coming a bit true.So everyone in his family were Slytherins. Interesting, so he plans on succeeding in this goal unlike his other family members. "My family are proud purebloods. My mothers side were all slytherin except her. Still she chose to keep their belifs on muggle bloods not being allowed in this school. My fathers side was all slytherin and same belifs as my mothers side." Hopefully that was all she needed to say about her family. Her Aunt wouldn't approve of this meeting. But Eri had mixed feelings about muggle blood. They weren't born with magic, but they can also be good at magic.

Eri looked at Charles. He really seemed like he thought this would be best for Hogwarts. Still she wondered if the other two would also be Slytherins. Her biggest fear was they would get caught and expelled. She did not want to get expelled from this school. She still had so much more to learn here. So she would have to try and keep this secret.

Mia nodded as she heard Eri talk. The girl's family was powerful, and it would be good to get her on her side. Though the girl seemed intolerant, which was unfortunate. Still. The girl was a potential ally.

The boy though, he scared her. He had this...gleam in his eye. He knew how to get stuff done, and was powerful. Almost too powerful. His physique was impressive too, and Mia had the feeling that if she told anyone about this her lifespan would be shortened considerably.

The girl finished and Mia cleared her throat, pulling herself up to her full height, which was tiny compared to the muscular boy, but tall compared to the green eyed girl. They were all really a sight.

"I come from two powerful Slytherin and Ravenclaw families. The Alexanders and the Heders. Both politically savvy and supporters of He Who Must Not Be Named. One American and the other Hungarian. Two...central forces."

Mia cleared her throat again and gazed at the two 11 year olds. This was all redundant. Of course they knew the other's families, they were famous in the wizarding world, without drawing too much attention. These were the families that were still respectable, and they hid away in their own secret club with their controversial beliefs.

Charles listens to the girls speak about their families. The first girl family history was interesting. If he was not mistaken she wore the robes of Ravenclaw. Which if her family was Slytherin than why did the sorting hat put her in a different hat. The Slytherin girl, on the other hand, comes from both a Ravenclaw family and a Slytherin one and she was placed in Slytherin. At times he did not know the motivates behind the sorting hats logic about where to place pure blood people. Since by common logic they should always be in slytherin. He sat forward and laced his fingers together in front of him.

“ I am impressed with both of your families. I do wishSlytherinwere all Slytherin but that could be used to our advantage as it will allow us to find other purebloods and bring them to the fold. Although we will have to be careful about who we talk to about this meeting since there are liars around that would do anything to be apart of this group of ours. “ He said in a whispered tone. He once again looked around him at the other students, Wondering if they knew what kind of meeting was taking place right under their noses. A meeting that would slowly shape this school and turn it into a pureblood only school.

“ How rude of me.. My Name is Charles and as i told you already i come from a long line of Slytherins. Anyway, I think it is time that we scare the muggle-borns a bit. You know just enough to rattle them and make them afraid. Who knows if they are afraid enough they may leave on their own “ He whispered softly. Of course, he doubted they would leave peacefully after they are threatening some of them might want to stay and go against the odds. But they had to be careful and not attract the attention of the professors just yet. He knew of a way they could do that. A smile appeared on his face when the idea came to him.

“ I believe both of our houses have a newspaper that circulates around correct?. I think we should write an article for them. Make the article anonymous but in it make it clear the Muggle-borns should go home or else.. Feel free to word it however you want.. And if they ask. Say you got a message through an owl and felt threatened. Sound good ? “ He asked the girls as he sat back on his chair now with his hands behind his head. In the meantime he had something in mind for himself to do. But he might have to wait a bit before doing it. He will have to see when there is the right time to go about doing it. But when he does.. The message should be clear from it.

The shadows watch

Mia listened to the boy carefully. He seemed intelligent but arrogant. Too sure that his plan wouldn't fail. Mia wanted to go crawl into a hole. He clearly knew that she was a writer, and was trying to pressure her into this. Mia had to leave.

Instead, she decided to defend both Eri and herself.

"I'm a writer, and I know that Leonie would not allow that to be published in the Fang-the newspaper. Though there is a Dear Basilisk..."-Mia trailed off and then snapped her fingers-"We threaten someone, write them a letter. Then they'll write a letter to the advice column, or we'll instruct them to. Through an anonymous letter yo-our message could be spread. We just need to make sure that it's a Slytherin that's...easy to take advantage of."

Mia looked uncertainly at the boy. She wanted his approval, yes, but just so that she would remain undetected. She didn't want to be targeted by him. He could both physically and mentally screw her up.

Being part of a powerful family, she knew that her enemies could be vanquished quite easily. Like when her professor went mysteriously missing after he defied her dad. Or when Rachel was mysteriously attacked. That was most likely the work of one of her dad's enemies. Or her own.

Charles listened to his fellow Slytherin speak. The idea was not bad overall but he was not too keen on using another Slytherin to further their goals, yes it would be a safe route to do that, but he would rather them use another house if they were going to go that route. He had an idea in mind about who they could use for this idea of theirs. The person had sent them an owl about coming to the meeting but so far they have not shown up. It made him wonder if they were serious about coming and also a bit furious that they would lie to him. But he still had used for them regardless and since he knew their names well then he will find a way to meet with them and get them involved with his plans.

He placed his hands together once more and leaned forward “ Perhaps we should find a muggle born to threaten and get them to write a letter for us as i would rather not threaten a Slytherin if possible. .Of course, we will dictate to them what to be said in the letter. That letter will be sent to the advice column and then well it will get sent out to the masses. We will make sure the letter made it clear that Muggle-borns were not welcomed at Hogwarts. That unless they leave.. Well let's not go there just yet “ He said in a whisper, for now, it will just threaten them and see if they will leave on their own. But if not then they will have to deal with it but he was helpful the muggle borns would see reason. Now it was time to move on to another topic he wanted to discuss.

“ I think the house perfects should be replaced by purebloods that are loyal to our cause. But in order to do that, I will need to know the names of the perfects of the houses. I already know the male perfect for Slytherin is unreadable currently.” He turned towards the female Slytherin [“ Do you by chance know the female perfect name for our house? “ He then turned his attention to the other girl sitting at the table who he believed was from Ravenclaw “ Do you happen to know who the male and female perfect of your house are?” He said in a soft whispered voice as he once again leaned back in his chair. He needed to know who the perfects were so he could gather some information about them to determine if they were pure-bloods loyal to the cause or blood traitors. It would be a long process but he hoped to have some information before the next year. His father had taught him well about planning long term and not sure term. And this was one of this long-term goals.

The shadows watch

Mia shook her head and sighed. The boy would not be happy with her answer to his question.

"Bella is her name, I think. She's half-blood or muggle-born. But when I was roommates with her she stuck up for Mundicila, our...muggle-born roommate. She's not allied to you-our cause."

Mia sat up straighter and then looked at the boy pointedly, flipping her curtain of hair to the other shoulder. She actually quite liked Bella, but didn't want to let it show.

"And about threatening a Slytherin. It is a must, otherwise I cannot control the letter. I am a writer for the newsletter, after all."

Mia rolled her eyes and continued talking. It wasn't an aggressive roll, but a small flick. That was why she suggest it be a Slytherin, after all. Maybe Charles wasn't as smart as she thought. Or he actually had a conscience.

And the person? I'm thinking Maisy Dane. She seems soft enough, and active in the school. So active, that she would probably write a letter."

Mia looked around and then flipped her book to another page, lowering her voice.

"Is anyone else coming? To this meeting I mean. I would think that there are more people allied to our cause."

Mia's icy blue gaze was directed towards Charles, and she pressed harder. She knew that there were more people against muggle-borns, they called them mudbloods, such as Rosier, or Eden. Eden was intolerant and rude, a perfect member of the club. So why wasn't she here?

"Of course Adam Harringtom is wizard born. He is the male prefect. Phaedra Stavrou is the female prefect. She is a pureblood and writer for our newspaper. Though I'm not sure she is with our cause." Eri said in a hushed tone. She wasn't really into this idea but she really didn't need to back out now. But the consiquences if they got caught would be severe.

Eri noticed how Mia almost said your cause every time and corrected it to our. She wasn't as into this as Eri was. They would have to be careful.

"Also I don't know that I could write in the newspaper. I'm not a writer after all. So I would need another plan. And do you think writing a letter would be best? Can't someone just use magic to figure out who wrote the letter?" She wasn't positive that was do-able, but she said it anyways. And it was strange that the other members haven't shown up to this meeting. At least Eri showed up. And Mia. They both weren't as into it as Charles. She was also a bit scared of Charles that was evident in her eyes, but she masked her fear with confidence in her voice.

Mia looked at the shorter girl pointedly. Her voice was shaking-just a little. Not enough to notice if you didn't have a trained ear. Of course Mia picked up on it right away.

"I don't think that there is a spell like that. Plus, I can coerce Syrah into publishing it. She's new and peppy, but not into things...like this. She's malleable though, and If I say its for a good cause..."

Mia looked slyly at the two sitting across from her. The girl seemed tense. Mia wondered if she had caught on to her level of loyalty to the cause.

Really, only Charles was fully committed. The girl seemed worried, about what, Mia didn't know for certain, and Mia was not as loyal. If there was another one like her then maybe they could actually do something. But who else would be willing to take this thing down? Or maybe not take it down, but make sure that it didn't go anywhere. Mia didn't want Ami and Amadea and Scott to have to leave the school. They deserved just as much as her, or maybe even more. Ami was wicked brilliant, and Scott? well he was one of the nicest around.

Charles listened to the girls speak, Taking in their words and nodding when he needed too. He wondered if they were truly committed to his cause or not. He would need to test them both to truly see how far they were willing to go to see this school turn into pure blood school only. To get rid of the half-bloods and muggle blood who taint it. Mostly the muggle-borns but he did not like the idea of half-bloods either. And if there were creatures in the student population they would need to go to. Anyone that was not a true pure blood needed to leave the school there was no question about it.

“ There were others who said they would show up to this meeting. But alas they have decided to betray our cause and not show up. Those are the other type of people you have to watch out for. “ He placed a finger on his lips thinking of the word that would properly describe them “ Blood traitors is the name i would give them, Although I am using it the way my father did when he talked about anyone turning their back on a true blood cause “ He lied right their but he needed to make it clear that anybody that promises to do something for the cause but does not will be considered a traitor. He will not tolerate those that lie to him or betray him in anyway. But he also knew he had to be careful about the path he was walking, To bold of a move and he could get into trouble, To solf of a move and those that follow him will lose their confidence in him. He needed to find a balance between the two.

“ Wizard borns now that is a new term I have not heard before. But if they have one muggle parent that no matter what they claim they are. They are considered muggle born in my books.” As he listened to the female perfects name and the fact that she was a pureblood he smiled. He needed more allies and if there were already perfects that were pureblood than he need not do anything to replace them. He would work his charm and hopefully convince her to join his cause. But how he knew very little of her. Perhaps that should be their first task.. To gather information on the perfects before their next meeting. He now knew their names.. But that was about it.. He needed more information about them.’

“ Than it is settled. Slytherin girl you will get Maisy dane to write the letter and Syrah to publish it in the newspaper. Make sure that it has impact but that it can not be traced back to this group.” He turned his attention to the Ravenclaw girl now “ I need you to dig into the history of Phaedra stravrov and find out more about her. I want to see if she could be persuaded to join our cause. Maybe talk to her friends if possible as well. “ He sat back in his chair and looked at the two girls. He hoped they would not fail him in their tasks

“ Any questions or concerns before i conclude this meeting” He asked them in a soft voice.

The shadows watch
  Back