Study Room

Register
Sign in

Hidden

The study room was mostly filled with the scratching pens and quills and small whispers conversation between groups. 
Lilly-Anne sat surrounded by a mountain of books that kept her and her homework safe from the girls who constantly tried to steal her homework. 
Lilly heard the rapid moment just beyond her pile of books. Looking up Lilly surprise to see a young boy who in Ravenclaw and who she shares muggle studies but she cants seem to recall his name. 

Looking up she notices his wary eyes and the pain that's there for a split second before that's buried and hidden by a blink of his eyes.
Looking around Lilly notices most people have gotten up leaving only 2 Ravenclaws, not including the boy in front of her, 1 Hufflepuff and leaving Lilly as the only Slytherin. 

This scares Lilly, she doesn't like being the only Slytherin because they stick together if only as a front to protect themselves. 
Lilly quickly diverts her gaze to the boy who hovering in front of her books, He opens his mouth to say something when the door to the study room is slammed opened and another Slytherin comes in and hides behind the bookshelf. 
Lilly and the unknown boy shares a strange look at the movement of the student but then another slamming of the door and loud cursing seems to of drawn the same conclusion from Lilly and the boy.

: Lilly has a thought that her fellow Slytherin is hiding from whoever just entered the study room, and also will she have to intervein before a confrontation happens?

Lilly-anne Dean

Hidden

Verla noticed a girl int he room with her. People, she sighed and put her head down. She wished she could get rid of her last name, until then, she would just go by Verla, or Ms.Verla until that happened. She noticed the girl was sort of emo, which she didn't care of course, just observing. They were only 11 years old and it already seemed like the girl knew who she was and what she wanted to be. Verla only wished for the same thing to happen to her, but some day, the day would come when she would figure out who she was and who she would want to be. She could already imagine a life with one of her guy friends, though she still had plenty of time to decide. 

Verla lifted her head slightly, resting her mouth on her arm, still leaning down on the desk in front of her. Tears threatened her eyes, though she said no, they didn't listen. Did they ever? No, of course not, when would they? They were part of who she was that she could never change or get rid of. Whilst in deep thought, she didn't notice her new bow truckle rushing out of her pocket and running to say hi to the girl.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

Hidden

A wheezing sound attracted Lilly's attention to the side of her desk that was at the present layered with books surrounding her. Lilly looks down to see a strange plant trying to get up the leg of the table. In the dimly lighted room, Lilly's not sure what the strange looking  plant is but she gives it a helping hand up on to the top of the desk where it parades until it is now in front of her
Now the strange plant was directly in front of her, under the light from the roof., she realises the strange plant thing was actually someone's bow truckle. 
Looking around the room to see if anyone was desperately searching for their bow truckle, she come to a conclusion that nobody can see her because she was surrounded by a mountain of books. 

Lilly stands and holds the bow truckle in her hand which now seems to be waving its arms around in the direction of Hufflepuff that is laying with her head down. 
Carefully of not to bump the mountain of books on her table, Lilly makes her way over to the Hufflepuff that is now  silently shaking her head on the table 
As she draws closer she realises its a fellow first-year student, Lilly reaches out her small hand which comes to rest on the Hufflepuff shoulder. 

Lilly suddenly takes a step back because she had startled the Hufflepuff so badly that she had made a thundering crash hitting her self on the edge of the shelving that sat upon the beautifully carved wall of the study room. 
Lilly comes out of the quick stunned movement due to a lightly sharp hit by, the bow truckle who she thinks is the hufflepuffs. Lilly then decides to make an attempted at making a conversation due to startling the Hufflepuff. 

Lilly-Anne stammers a quick apologie out that sounded like jumbled up words.

Omgi'mrealltreallysorryforstarting you. 
Seeing the look of confusion rested on the hufflepuffs face, Lilly attempts again and this time it comes out clearly. 

"Oh my god, I'm really really sorry for startling you, if just wanted to ask if this bow tackle was your's."

Lilly-anne Dean

Hidden

Verla looked up startle. And the girl asked her about Lake, she nodded "Yes! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry if he bothered you, ugh Lake!" Verla took him "What have I told you about this?" Verla giggled nervously and looked at the girl "Thank you, you might want to check your things, he tends to like to steal things, oh! Where are my manners." Verla stood up and extended a hand as Lake laid in her other, pouting, "I'm Verla, from Hufflepuff." Verla shook the girls hand gently and put Lake into her pocket she'd made by hand in her robes, who knew a robe could last you all week? It was easy to clean too with the cleaning charm, especially when Lake got into trouble, she hoped one day that he wouldn't get her arrested, which the last thing she needed was a crappy howler from her parents.

The last one she got was heart breaking, though she didn't feel like bringing up why she felt so horrible that day. Altogether she'd gotten three howlers from being in the restricted section, and a letter from her parents, which she later came to regret ever reading it, even though she gut told her not to, she did it any way. It was a letter from her parents, stating that they didn't want her anymore, that being a witch would be dangerous around her new baby sibling that she'd never get to meet. They'd told her to even forget mentioning her last name to any one, and she felt awful, which is why she didn't. 

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

Hidden

" I'm Verla from Hufflepuff said the girl"

Seeing the hand extended by the girl who says her name was very, Lilly quickly shook it. 
I guess that little guy is yours and he seems to get into trouble a lot, Lilly says winking at the troublesome bow truckle. 
Suddenly Lilly remember she hadn't introduced her self, So does.
HI, I'm Lilly-Anne, a Slytherin. 
I really hope you don't mind that I'm talking to you, Lilly said in rather small voice. 
This is because a few times she tried to talk to others they ignore her because as soon as they see the green trim on her school uniform which confuses Lilly the most. 
You see Lilly and her parents spent all there time living in the muggle world meaning she missed all the magic wars, so little Lilly doesn't understand this. 

Going back to the conversation. 
Are you all right Verla said Lilly you seem a little angry at the world?
To which the girl just open her mouth and closes until she can finale form the words. 

"Will being a Slytherin affect Lilly chances at making friends out side of her own house?"
WIll lilly and verla revel why they dont hand out their last names?
'

Lilly-anne Dean