Study Room

Register
Sign in

Parading Silence  Closed 

When she entered the study room, she looked down and wiped her eyes. She had just let go of her companion. Now she had no one, she didn't care who was in the room. She sobbed in the corner and held her bag to her chest. She wanted to go home and just lay in her bed. She hated her life, she had no pet now and she didn't want to replace Oliver. He was gone, for good. She didn't know what to do, or who to go to. She wanted to curl into a ball, she was heart broken, but Oliver would have never been able to live for himself. She did what was right, and she felt slightly at ease with it. She knew she'd be able to find another companion, though she didn't think it would happen any time soon, it was too early yet.

Oliver missed her, but he couldn't see her. It hurt to much for him. She was the one who let him go, it wasn't his decision, and he was perfectly happy with her, now he just didn't know what to do. His family hated him now that he was an outcast, but they still loved him. He was surprised they accepted him at all.
Last edited by John Johns on 1st July 2018, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Inactive

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

Parading Silence  Closed 

Kiara was in the midst of putting her books into her school bag when she saw a girl run past her into a corner. She knew she was a fellow Hufflepuff by the color of her robes and she frowned. She never wants to see anyone sad, especially someone in her house. So she quickly put her books up and put her bag on her shoulder. She stood up contemplating on what to say to her. Hey what's wrong? or Hey, don't cry. was out of the picture. She put her hair behind her ears and sat beside the girl gently.

"Both my mom and brother are terrified of dogs and this one day we were going out to get ice cream and there was this dog on the loose. I'm already sitting in the car along with my mom and my brother was walking to the car when we saw this dog running towards him. She yelled out his name and told him to hurry cause the dog was gonna eat him but in reality, the dog was just wanting to lick his face." Kiara started laughing and she looked at the girl hoping she would laugh along with her. "I'm Kiara by the way."

ON BREAK FOR GRADUATION

Parading Silence  Closed 

Verla looked at the girl who sat next to her and smiled and giggled at her story. She sniffled and wiped the tears from her cheeks and eyes "I'm Verla, I'm sorry you can in here seeing some one crying, I let my companion go and now I have no one to bug me like he did. I wish I didn't let him go." Tears flooded her eyes and threatened to drip down, though she wiped her eyes again. She didn't want to get too deep into it, since she didn't know this person and she still had the fresh feeling. She was sad, though she gave the effort in the girl for trying to cheer her up. She could imagine a boy and his mom running from a playful dog, although she thought of how the dog must've felt and how it must've felt bad. She heard the sound in her head again and covered her eyes and began sobbing again. Hearing the whimpering of her dog being boiled in hot water entered her head again for the first time in a while, and she sobbed out loud and explained to the girl what had happened, she felt awful.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.