Study Room

Register
Sign in

Study of Magical Creatues  SOLO   Closed 

Reducio
Had to repost this because I accidently locked the first one. Also, this is solo, which means I'm the only one who posts here.

Page One: Hippogriffs
Hippogriffs are large, eagle-like creatures with other characteristics of a horse. Hippogriffs can be some of the most caring creatures when tamed properly, however, if not, they're quite dangerous. Hippogriffs, like many other magical creatures, have some existence in the muggle world. They were used as a symbol of the Greek god, Apollo. It is unknown how muggles learned of such creatures, but I believe that before the laws that protect wizards were put in place, muggles saw the creatures and created the myths we know today.

Ministry Classification: XXX

Page Two: Kneazles
Kneazles are cat-like creatures and common pets for wizards. They share similar appearances to large cat breeds, such as lions. Despite being cats, they're very smart.

Ministry Classification: XXX

Page Three: Bowtruckles
Bowtruckles are twig-like creatures that are known for dwelling on trees. They are known to reside on trees that produce wand woods, like holly and chestnut wood trees. They commonly eat wood lice or fairy eggs. They can pick locks as well, which is useful for being who can not preform the unlocking charm for some reason. Despite being mostly harmless, Bowtruckles are difficult to spot, being that they have exponential camouflage skills. The term used to refer to multiple Bowtruckles is a branch.

Ministry Classification: XX
Last edited by John Johns on 2nd July 2018, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Inactive. Also, not an RP.

~James Louis Henderson~

Study of Magical Creatues  SOLO   Closed 

Page Four: Phoenixes

The phoenix is an odd, flaming bird that is most known for being immortal. When it dies, it is reborn through its ashes. Not much is known, however, and they are extremely hard to tame.

Ministry Classification: XXXX

Page Five: Flobberworm

The Flobberworm is known to be pathetic, and looks a lot like, well, a worm. Some could even describe it as looking similar in appearance to a gummy worm. They produce Flobberworm mucus, which can be used in some potions. They are also one of only two creatures to have the X classification.

Ministry Classification: X

Page Six: Horklump

Horklumps look similar to mushrooms, and are native to Scandinavia. Their juice can be used in some potions. This is the other creature with a classification of X.

Ministry Classification: X

Page Seven: Augury

Auguries, also known as "the Irish phoenix", is a green bird native to Ireland and Great Britain. In old legend, it was believed that the cry of an Augury would cause death. This myth was eventually proven false in Why I Didn't Die When the Augury Cried by Gulliver Pokeby. 

The feather of an Augury can't be used as quill, however, as it repels ink.

Ministry Classification: XX

~James Louis Henderson~