Study Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Mystique silence  Open   Closed 

Lilith sighed playing with her scales that were starting to fade back into her skin "what kind of not normal do you wanna be , we are the potentially dangerous types . I could hurt someone when I change at night and she could burn down half the school in her sleep , do you wanna be like us or is there something else you want because even though your thoughts are an open book you haven't seemed to have decided what you want , when you decide let me know because I can make you 'different' so to speak but only if you really want it" Lilith knew it wasn't a good idea but she knew that throwing a decision out to the other girl was what she need at the moment , she need to have control over who and what she was even if it yielded bad results. if she was unhappy with her choice later then she would learn a hardship and understand her friends , if she was happy then Lilith would know that her friend could be pushed farther and eventually become happy with who she was . it may not have been morally right but it was what was needed and she knew that it would come up later if she left the subject alone .

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Verla hoped that she wouldn't see her during a full moon, she could see it being ugly. Silently, she began to fall asleep without noticing, and her dream became a nightmare.

"Verla, you need to go. Now. It's not safe for you to be here" her mother said.

"Why? Who else are you protecting?" Verla demanded in tears, she was angry.
In the background, Verla heard a baby crying, and her father walked down with one in his arms.

"She at least has the right to meet her Mira, let her meet the little girl."

"Her power is not under control! No! I won't risk her ruining my normal child!" her mother yelled and slammed the door in Verla's face. 

She had a baby sister, and now she was determined to be part of her life. She would never ever understand why they were so scared. She could control her power perfectly on command, it never got out of hand once.
Verla woke up shocked and in tears. She saw Lilith and Amadea looking at her, and for a second, she forgot who they were. They she began to sob and ran out of the room, and too her dorm.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

Verla woke up crying and ran out of the room to her dorm. lilith followed but could not go in the hufflepuff dorms so defeated she walked back to the study room and sat down , she knew what verla had been seeing , Lilith had had the same thing happen to her for that reason . Lilith had also lost the right to see her baby sister several years ago and at the age of 3 her parents had given her to a pureblood family , no one knew about it but herself and her family , she had even went into a break down the first time her Hogwarts acceptance letter had arrived so the school waited another year for her attendance. turns out her biological parents had another child now though , what a shame that they kept trying for a normal kid when two were already in Hogwarts and another (Lilith's twin brother) had ran away because even without magic his parents had been harsh . so far three kids had been to weird for them or ran away all together , they needed a guide to parenting this time around . " so how is the decision on if you wanna stay normal or weird going?" she asked her other friend tiredly.

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Verla settled down since she had no clue if the dream was true. She walked around formally and she had one sort of look on her face, a straight face. It was like someone had taken Verla Harness, and killed her, creating a whole new other person. She didn't speak to anyone, nor did anyone speak to her, she was too scary and looked like she didn't want to be bothered. She walked back into the study room and looked at both of the girls, her eyes were dead inside. She sat down formally and opened her notebook and her assignments she needed to finish, Oliver was scared and he jumped away and told what was happening to her and begged for help.

Verla had told them that she couldn't be helped, no one wanted her. So fine, they got someone else. People may not like her, but she didn't care, she always felt alone and depressed any way. No one would worry about her and how she is doing. She had asked the head master if she could stay over the summer and told him her situation. She had certain things she could and could not do, but she agreed to the terms. She would be spending the rest of her life at Hogwarts until she became an adult.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

Lilith wanted to cry and she was starting to break on the inside, verla was starting to get distant all over again , Lilith couldn't afford that right now. Lilith asked grif to grab a box out of her school bag , it was filled with pictures of two little girls one was a year older than the other but they looked so happy. grabbing the box of photos from grif she handed it to verla. "do these two girls look familiar verla ? they should..." she started crying when she saw how verla looked so empty and sad , so alone. verla was broke right now , her family had abandoned her and all she knew was that she had Oliver who was so concerned for her right now. she didn't realize that Lilith was there and she didn't know who Lilith was , verla was just to wrapped up in her own broken heart. Lilith understood that better than anyone but she needed to snap verla out of it , verla had so much to be happy about right now and Lilith could easily find a new friend but its not that easy to find a whole new family. Lilith wanted to scream that her last name was a lie but who would believe her in this moment without figuring it out for themselves ?

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Verla looked at Lilith's picture, she couldn't recognize them. "Doesn't ring a bell" she said and handed the photo back to Lilith, but she stared at her "I'm sorry I've been an ass Lilith. Please don't hate me. It's just, I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm in a corner and someone keeps adding a brick to a wall to keep me cornered in forever. Please forgive me, I understand if you can't" Verla said and looked down, but she thought of the picture, the one girl had cute curly hair like Verla had as a kid, and the other had longer, more smoother hair. Their eyes looked the same. Who were they?

She looked at Lilith again "why would I recognize the picture?" She was confused. Was she trying to say something without saying it? She needed to figure it out, and quick. She was glad that she had Oliver to help her through her troubled times. She felt bad for treating her friends so poorly, and she wished things could have been different. But they weren't, though she knew she had to change what she was doing. She was affecting her friends, and she felt awful.

looks like a few more hints had to be dropped "verla your not an ass but I think you know exactly who the younger girl in these pictures is don't you? and I wouldn't own them if I didn't have a reason to own them would I?" she was being as honest as she could be without saying who it was. leaving out details? yes. feeling guilty? yes. but was she going to give up? no.

she gave verla some colored pens. "as soon as you figure out who the younger girl is then try picking familiar colors to 'change' the other girls hair ok?" she hoped that would work , if not she had a few extra copies of the pictures just in case. she needed verla to recognize herself in the picture and to understand that she had a home if she was willing to go to that home, she could find some family that she never knew existed. Lilith handed her another picture to look at that had the two girls and a boy that looked almost exactly like the older girl . "anything coming to mind ? you know these people more than you think , trust your instincts verla" this might take a while...

-Lilith Mary de Rose

"Wait, Lilith, is this us? What are you trying to say right now? Are we.... sisters? I-I'm so confused." she stared at the picture longer than needed. Why hadn't she ever known about her? Then she stared at Lilith, waiting her response. 

She had always suspected that there was someone out there with the same blood as she, but she never expected it to be actually true. Verla couldn't absorb this in enough time. It was all too much to take in. She took a sip of her self soothing coffee to calm her down and ate a few cookies and gave a few crumbs to Oliver. He danced around once he was done and hugged Lilith, doing what she couldn't do at the moment. She picked Oliver back up "quit it you" she said.

Lilith didn't seem to want to answer, but they both weren't leaving until she did, so out of boredom, Verla created an animation of fire in her hand and did something weird with her hand, making it look like it was actually coming from her hand. It was a cool thing to figure out, then, out of no where, her other hand made the same thing, only with water.

Lilith wasn't going to answer her question , verla knew the truth and that was enough for now. Lilith stuck her finger in the water bubble above verla's hand and watched her skin change, her finger nail turned a dark metallic blue color , it was almost like nail polish was covering it but in truth it was a large scale that would turn clear again after her finger dried out. she dried her finger off in the warm flames of the other hand which should have burnt her but instead the scales just turned a dull red and gained a rough texture . she looked at it oddly "well that's new don't guess these scales are too normal either , guess your oddness works together with my oddness huh?" she wondered what else verla could do it seemed she could most likely use all elements , did light and void count as elements in this magic or was what verla doing even magic or something totally different? all she knew was as soon as the water and fire died down she wanted to give verla a hug to show her how happy she was with this, Lilith was proud of verla .

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Verla looked at her hands in surprise, shocked that she could do such a thing. "How is this even possible?" She looked at Lilith "you didn't answer my question you know" she stated.

She was right though, their strangeness went together, it was a coincidence or something. Oliver was shocked too, "I'm a mermaid, I can create fire and now water through my palms. What's next? I can transform into any being I want without casting a spell? Figuring out I can speak all the languages of the world? I can speak to animals? Things just keep weirder and weirder here." She said. She ate a cookie to make her "chill out." But it didn't do much good. She began to pace around the room "What if the ministry finds out about me and my abilities? They might start to hunt me down, I really do not want to drag my friends into that." She thought of Lilith and Fina, and how much she deeply cared for them and would do anything to keep them safe. She needed to leave the school she though, that way she wouldn't be a danger to anyone or anything. She began to make a plan. 

even with such a seemingly beautiful and happy moment before these comments Lilith knew exactly how vela felt , the same feeling of being trapped that Lilith had constantly. she grabbed verla turning the girl towards her "I've been avoiding them for a long time you can too so don't leave me... please" she didn't want to give up her sister again like that. if verla left the school then Lilith would follow close behind and never leave verlas side as long as they lived. where would there pets go? would they follow too? she voiced these opinions to verla "verla where in this world would you go and what would become of oliver ? you should know that i'd follow so what would become of grif and iris? and most importantly what makes you think running away would keep you safe , they would hunt you down without even stopping to wonder why you left , hiding in plain site makes you less suspicious to others" she knew this from experience and from historical events of this sort , they would hunt verla down just to save their own skin from the public and then verla would be given a potion to make her tell the truth. without help verla would be caught before the next day had begun .

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Verla sighed "you're right, I'm sorry, I don't know why I even thought of it" she shook her head and hugged her new found sister. "So are you with your real parents or are mine our real parents?" she asked. Ollie punched her cheek, it didn't hurt, but it was for saying that she should run away and leave the school. Verla wanted to hold her sister and never let her go. She'd never had a sibling growing up, she wanted one now. She smiled at her "so I can go home with you and live with you and your parents? Do they know about me? Why my mom and dad never tell me about you, I don't understand why they'd lie about us. I'm going to ask my mom, you should ask your too."

Verla smiled, a new sister she never knew of. She couldn't wait to get to know her more, and start a life with her in it, and so off began a new adventure of sisterhood. She couldn't wait to get started. Griff seemed excited too, and her other pet. Oliver went to her dorm and went into her trunk, and she never left her sister's side.

"the ones with the new baby girl are our real parents , the ones who kicked us out... the ones who kicked you out . they didn't want their oldest daughter to affect their other two children so the blame fell on me years ago and I had to leave , you didn't know because the whole reason for me leaving was to give you a normal life, a muggle life" she looked down "my twin brother ran away from them even though he is muggle , the newest child will grow up thinking she is the only child" it was a sad truth but it was certainly the truth. Lilith hoped that the youngest sister would run away or be a witch too. she would be free that way - so so free! Lilith hugged verla like her life depended on it and maybe it did maybe she would die of sorrow if she didn't hug her sister. she wasn't whole yet but she was happy so so so soooooooooo happy. if this moment could last forever she hoped it would, she hoped it would last till the day she was destined to die . until death took her like he took the three brothers in the deathly hallows .

(hey verla I'm sorry I have been offline for so long , I have and will be busy for a while but i'll answer back when I have time !)
Last edited by lilith de rose on 8th May 2018, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Verla was excited. Having new friends, her baby boy sleeping, starting a club. She was off to a great start, and she couldn't wait until she could go to Hogsmeade. It made her excited and something to look forward too.
OC: We cant metagame, meaning we can't have special powers, we'll have to keep it secret
IC: Verla always wanted to have a sister and a family "I'll go home with you Lilith, I think it will be fun to meet your parents, at least they'd want me." she looked down slightly.
She hated being unwanted, but not she didn't care, she had people who cared about her and loved her, and they gave her the strength she needed to get by. That was all she needed to get by, was her friends and new family. She was almost excited to meet her new family. Verla sat down and pondered to herself as she ate a cookie. She was a tad bit confused as to what everything was while she wrapped around recent events into her head. It was a lot to take in, she was born with these things, she could't get rid of it, so she decided to embrace it.

Back