Study Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Mystique silence  Open   Closed 

"well what kind of club do you think it should be ? I'm ok with just about anything honestly , though maybe something with animals ? I'm a big animal lover they are all just so awesome even the naturally violent ones can be tamed to some degree " Lilith blushed remembering the time she met a baby dragon whose mother had died. she knew that it was weird to love such violent creatures but she still had a few secrets , and secret pets, hidden in plain site . she played with her hair before taking it down and hiding behind it as it fell around her face. if anyone found out ALL of her secrets then she would have to leave. she didn't want to leave but if she did she would miss oliver , verla , and grif who she would have to leave behind with verla. her hair started changing from blue and pink to a pitch black color, she could change her appearance at any given moment because she was a metamorphmagus but this time she didn't realize that she was doing it , she was stuck in her own mind and in her own secret memories. at this rate everyone would know everything .

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Amadea had tuned out the girls, not on purpose, but because her eyes had locked on a very interesting portion of her History of Magic textbook and she was intrigued. Once she realized she had read the entire chapter, she looked up and saw Verla and Lilith playing with some sort of creatures. She listened to them as they laughed together and chatted easily. She wanted to say something, but at the same time didn't want to interrupt the two girls who clearly were in the middle of a conversation. Amadea longed for some type of friendship like the one that Lilith and Verla were clearly forming at the table a few feet away from her. Amadea often felt as though she was observing from the outside, so close she could almost taste it, but not close enough to actually be involved. She wished she could make friends with the ease that the other girls did, but she just didn't fit in with them. All of these thoughts brought tears to her eyes, and she quickly repelled them by squeezing her eyes shut. She couldn't do this whole self deprecation thing. She needed to be strong and to start taking the initiative to actually make friends. There was a break in conversation as Lilith mentioned something about a club and Amadea found her opening.

"What about a club?" she asked. "I love clubs. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting."

A human. Being.
Strength: 4 | Agility: 10 | Control: 12 | Stamina: 9

From behind her now pitch black hair Lilith muttered " ya a club , I was thinking maybe a club having to do with magical and non-magical creatures? taking care of them and studying them. that sorta club." she was still lost in her own mind feeling like she was slowly going insane. she started crying quietly at first but eventually was sobbing . "I'm sorry girls but does anyone have a tissue?" her words were barely even words and she was having trouble breathing. Her glasses fell off her face and shattered on the floor as she continued crying. she was making things worse for her self but she couldn't help it anymore. a harsh squall came from the depths of her school bag but it did not move more than an inch before settling down. the squalling eventually got louder though and Lilith knew that she was totally busted this time because this pet was much more dangerous than Grif who was only two inches tall. Lilith's crying got so bad that before she knew it even Grif was crying . Lilith picked up her bag and hugged it as her crying came to an end and she was reduced to hiccups . the noises abruptly stopped and her bag was as still as a stone.

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Amadea sat still in shock, unsure of what to do. She shouldn't have butted into the conversation. Obviously it was not her place to be intruding, and now the girl was sobbing. She didn't know what to do. What a Hufflepuff she was. This whole making friends thing was a lot harder than she expected, especially when her potential friends burst into tears. The club the girls wanted to form sounded interesting though. She waited quietly as the girl's tears subsided into hiccups. She quickly pulled out a tissue.

"Here," she said, handing it over. "Um. Are you alright?" She cringed inwardly. Even the girl's pet was crying. Amadea had no idea what to do. She wished she could do more to help than offering a tissue but Amadea was not well versed in the whole comforting people area. She decided to let the girl have a moment alone and turned back to her book, picking up where she had left off in her History of Magic textbook. After finishing the chapter that was very interesting and filled with information Amadea wanted to take notes on later, she looked back up at the girl who looked a little bit more calm now. "That sounds like an interesting club," she said hesitantly. "I would love to join...if you want me to."

A human. Being.

smiling and wiping away her tears Lilith nodded "thanks , I would love it if you would join. Obviously I have a few creatures to start off the club with , I mean m-my bag can't just move around and squawk on its own , I guess I'm kinda busted . Please don't freak out when you meet my other animal , she isn't really a pet more like my own child if I'm being honest." She opened the seemingly almost empty bag and felt around till she found an invisible lump. Picking it up she took off a small invisibility cloak that was loosely wrapped around the creature. a small black dragon came tumbling out on the table and looked around slightly dazed. "this is Iris nd this is about as big as she will ever get" Iris looked at Lilith and made a small sound of concern over her red teary face. After the small dragon was sure Lilith was ok it wandered around and sat on everyone's laps for a while. Lilith sat still in her seat wanting to scream at how fast she was letting go of all of her secrets and internally wondered after seeing her hair why no one was freaking out but her.

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Verla couldn't absorb what had just happened, but now she had another girl in the group, which she didn't mind. She saw Lilith's hair change color, and heard her bag grumble, then she showed them what it was.

"That thing is dangerous Lilith. Can't you see it's effecting you? Unless it's not and your just, different" she was scared of how she used her words. Great, just great.

She put Oliver away, he was feeling threatened. Grif tried to follow him, Verla grabbed him from hopping in her bag and gave him to Lilith. She looked at Amadea and let out a sigh, could she trust these girls with her own secret. "Well, if we're going to play the secret game, I have one too. I can control, create, and do stuff with fire. I don't know how I can. But maybe if we start this club on the creatures and such, I could find ones that could be similar to me, then I can see if I can figure out some answers" she said. She didn't know if Fina would approve of her telling two strangers this, but Lilith trusted them both so much, she figured she could too. "We could call the group, Silent Creatures of Both Worlds, meaning both muggle and magical. 

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

she was amazed that verla had strange magic too but even though she was surprised she was a bit scared for her animal friends who would never hurt anyone , heck iris fit in the palm of Lilith's hand ! "thanks verla , I'm sorry that I'm being a bit stingy about my own secrets I just don't want to leave here and I don't want to leave my secrets behind with you to weigh you down" looking at grif and iris she knew that even if she left they would be in the best care possible. "my secrets get a bit worse than fire , they get a bit more dangerous than a dragon . does anyone have some water I can use , I agree about the club we need to learn more about our strange magic but lets make sure to not get kicked out of school" she hugged iris and Grif hoping that they would always be safe. " by the way I'm a metamorphmagus " she focused and her hair turned a gold blond. she couldn't help but smile , none of these girls knew what they were getting themselves into but hopefully this would end well.

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Amadea sat in silence while she listened to the two girls exchange secrets. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had no idea people with such magical abilities existed. To an outsider, it might seem a bit ironic considering she was a witch, but she could not perform magic without the assistance of a wand or a spell. These girls had some innate ability to be able to do these things. She watched in awe as Lilith's hair melted to a gold color.

"Wow," Amadea said. She must have sounded illiterate to the girls, but this new discovery was truly amazing. She repeated the word. Then she closed her eyes and let her thoughts finish swirling around before she tried to form another sentence. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," she said to both of the girls. "But that is an amazing thing that both of you can do. Do you know how you acquired the ability? Is it genetic or is it just a freak of nature? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to insinuate that you are freaks. You're not. Freaks, I mean. You're really cool people. I'm so sorry." Amadea snapped her mouth shut and looked down at her hands in her lap. She hoped she hadn't ruined any chances of being friends with the two girls.

A human. Being.

Lilith laughed at the freak of nature part "It's ok Amadea my change of appearance is genetic as far as I know but if you get me some water I'll show you something freaky as heck , this part is not genetic at all" she waited for the other witch's response to her request, it was an odd request but she would rather not have to walk out to the great lake just yet because she was not just a normal witch , she had been bit and scratched and injected with plenty of things from wild magical creatures that her family had took care of so she unlike most people had the blood , venom , spit , and other odd things from creatures running through her blood and merperson was not beyond true in this odd reality. she was the freaky witch who had to stay outside once a month because of a werewolf bite. she was the weird witch who could swim and sing better than anyone would expect . she was that insanely odd witch who had broke a guys arm by accident once just because he refused to fight a girl. at this point in her life Lilith thought the word freak was an understatement .

-Lilith Mary de Rose

"You're a meta-what?" Verla asked. She looked at Amadea and shook her it "it's fine, you didn't. People's insults go in one ear and out the other" she smiled sweetly. She grabbed her water bottle and gave it to Lilith.

She hoped they wouldn't blow up. Or get hurt. Oliver looked at Lilith strangely, as if he'd seen her before "Oliver leave the girl be" she scooped him up and put him in her hood. She made a tiny fire ball in her hand again as she shivered. Now she found out that when nervous, her power became uncontrollable. Wonderful. She cant even speak when nervous, now her powers go wack. She needed to learn to control it, maybe the club should be named "Magical Others" She suggested it to Lilith and waited for a response.

Maybe the club could be multiple things. Magical creatures and beings. Magical people born or cursed with strange powers and how to control them. Of course she had to learn to control it herself. This fire power was going to get annoying. And now that her parents didn't want her anymore, she wished she could get rid of them. She though of the letter and started to show signs of hyperventilating. She needed to get out of there.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.

Lilith hugged verla " I'm a metamorphmagus its a witch or wizard who can change there appearance " she sat back in her chair and poured some of the water from the bottle on her ankle watching sparkly bumpy blue splotches appear on her skin everywhere the water touched. she showed the girls her skin. " I like that idea verla , and don't worry your one of my new best friends your family now" she hopped it didn't seem odd that she had answered unasked questions , she couldn't help but want to answer verla and remind her that Hogwarts was her home now and she would always be loved by her friends. Lilith pulled up the edge of her robes to show the girls the scars that covered her whole leg . the scars were different colors , shapes , some fresh , some old , some big , some small , and some were worse than those funny memes about voldamort's missing nose . Lilith had a history that would show in any magically enhanced blood test , she had a long as heck history with magical injuries and quite honestly "freak " was a compliment compared to what other people called her before she got to Hogwarts.

-Lilith Mary de Rose

Amadea watched as Verla handed Lilith a water bottle. She wondered what she was going to do with the bottle, if she could turn into the water or make the water turn into something else. It was sort of like transfiguration on a much bigger level.

"I like that idea," she said to Verla as she suggesting another name for the club. "But...I'm not really special. I'm just a normal witch. Hopefully that's okay." She realized that Lilith was speaking at the same time and closed her mouth to listen to Lilith as she explained that she was a metamorphmagus. Then she poured the water onto her skin and showed Amadea and Verla her skin. Wherever the water touched, her skin was sparkly and blue. It was amazing.

"That's really cool," she said to Lilith. "That's an amazing talent."

Now Amadea wished that she had some cool power like the other two. She didn't, though. She was normal in every way possible. She hoped the other girls wouldn't kick her out of the club knowing that she was a normal witch. She was never good at being a part of something and she hoped that this wouldn't be another embarrassing instance where she was rejected.

A human. Being.

"I'm glad you like that idea. And it's fine that your normal Amadea, I wish I were normal." She said. She liked that she was making friends, and she noticed that her anxiety had gone down, so Oliver was happy too. She snuggled Ollie, she was lucky to have him, and she laughed when she thought of being his mother. Since he began to speak. "Hi!" Ollie said as loud as he could to Grif. She smiled, he had a new friend. Now he wouldn't be as lonely. 

She went into  her back and pulled out a big beetle and gave it to Ollie, he ate it happily, and finished it with a few leaves. If he was happy, she was happy. She made a little fire story in her hand, and Oliver watched in awe. It was a short visual of indians doing their war dance, and Oliver danced just as them around the campfire. Verla smiled, then laughed. He was so adorable. She made it disappear when she heard voices outside of the door. She began to hum her mother's lullaby that was in a different language, and Oliver began to feel a bit sleepy, which was kind of what she was going for.

Lilith laughed "no one is normal , I was closer to normal before I started working with animals though. I have the venom , spit , blood , scales , and much more from magical creatures in me from taking care of them , I was not born this way . heck you girls won't see me at school on nights where there is a full moon." she was glad that she was odd but sometimes it became dangerous for everyone. even her animal friends were not very safe around her since they were so small. "if one of y'all ever finds out that you can become an animal I would be sooooooooooo freaking happy " she was not even lying she needed some friends with that ability to help control her once a month. she didn't mind having somewhat normal friends though , even normal friends can help you in times of need. she scratched the blue scales on her skin as they started drying out and knocked a few loose , picking them up she sat them on the table. "well these scales are good for making potions or jewelry I guess" also hearing the voices she hid her pets in her school bag and covered her skin up.

-Lilith Mary de Rose

"I don't wish I was normal," Amadea immediately said. "Being normal is stupid. I don't like being normal. I'm just another person to overlook. I want to be different...I want to make a difference. I want to be remembered and do something to change the world, for the better. But I'm just normal and sometimes it feels like I'm not going to be able to do anything."

She watched as Ollie crunched on the beetle and listened to Lilith explain her view on normality. Amadea felt out of place, even though she was comfortable enough sitting with the two girls. They had already experienced so much in their lives, especially Lilith. Amadea had led a fairly sheltered life in London, partly because her parents weren't wizards but mostly because she didn't want to explore the streets of London. Now she wished she had done more as a child, gone out and experienced the world more so she could share her experiences with the people she met at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, she had not, but now she was even more determined to experience everything there was to experience at Hogwarts, which was terrifying but also going to be really fun. Starting a club with Lilith and Verla would be just one of the first things she could put on her list of experiences.

A human. Being.
  Back