Study Room

Register
Sign in

A Non-Effective Hiding Spot  EriWindstone   Closed 

Lisabetta found herself hurrying along the hallways of the Hogwarts Campus, trying her best to put as much distance between herself and the main areas. As much as she loved her best friend, the Ravenclaw girl always seemed to find a way to distract Lisabetta from getting any kind of work done. She couldn't lie, she loved exploring with Elvira, finding out so many hidden secrets that this great school had, and spending time with her friend always seemed to help her forget her life worries. She was starting to rethink her decision to hide away, but then remembered the last homework she had received from History Of Magic with an A as the grade and she cringed slightly. That was the very first time she had received a grade so low, especially from History of Magic which was quickly becoming her favorite class here at Hogwarts. She remembered how she had felt to receive that grade and quickly reminded herself why she was going into hiding from her best friend. She had been forced to complete the homework in a rush since she had spent her studying time to run around this grand campus. 

She found herself in the Study Room, a place that, happily, always seemed to be deserted. Most students wanted to study in the common rooms or even the library, making the study room a perfect place to hide away to get some work done. She knew that her friend would tease her immensely if she ever found out that Lisabetta had literally run away and hidden to get work done, but she couldn't help it. She loved learning and she loved her classes, the more she could learn the happier she was, which is why she had spent almost all of her time here in the Library. She placed her bag down on the table, getting all of her supplies out and quickly got to work on her next homework assignment. 
Last edited by John Johns on 2nd July 2018, 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Inactive

Eri windstone walked slowly through the corridors making her way to the study room. She wanted to get her work done. The library was a bit crowded for her taste so she went to her second favorite spot, the study room, to go and finish work. She smiled carrying her bag with her to the study room. Her footsteps made soft sounds as they hit the stone floor. She walked up the stairs from the ground floor and arrived on the first floor. Silently she made her way to the study room. 

Her thoughts were swirling through her head. She had potions, transfiguration, and charms homework left to do. She didn't know what she would want to start on. She started to hurry hoping not many people would be there in the study room when she got there. 

When she realized she got there she hurried inside of the study room carrying all of her homework and picked a desk and sat down. Quietly she started working on her charms homework. Loud scratching of a quill on parchment could be heard from her desk. She smiled at no body in particular. She smiled and continued to work on her homework in silence.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Lisabetta was so engrossed in her book and studies that she almost missed someone walking into the room. She didn't notice until they were already sitting down at one of the other empty tables in the room. It didn't seem as if this Ravenclaw girl had noticed Lisabetta here, maybe she would still have a chance to escape undetected. Lisabetta shook her head, shaking that thought from her head, this girl did not seem like she was going to be loud and overly distracting and, besides, where else was Lisabetta going to hide to get her work done? Lisabetta smiled knowing she wasn't the only one who enjoyed getting away to get some work done. She saw that the Ravenclaw girl had her charms book out and Lisabetta realized that she needed to work on her Charms work as well. 

She knew that she hadn't really been that social since she arrived at Hogwarts and she wanted that to change so she gathered up her school supplies, and walked over to the other girl.

"Hello, I am so very sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me joining you?"

This was not something that Lisabetta did often and she was silently afraid that the girl would not want to be bothered and embarrass Lisabetta by not agreeing, or worse, ignoring her. 

Eri had almost not heard the girl but she saw her and she came out of her thoughts and smiled. "I am Eri windstone. Sure I wouldn't mind." She smiled at her and her eyes sparkled. She was glad the girl didn't tell her to leave. She knew this room was for anyone who wanted to study or work on homework but that still didn't mean someone could ask you to leave politely or not politely or not if they so desired. She loved the quietness of this room it helped her concentrate and get her homework done quite faster.

She smiled letting the girl sit next to her. She hoped she was good at charms. If she wasn't Eri did not mind having to help the other girl in charms. Although Eri might not know that much more or maybe she does but you never know one's true capability of their knowledge until it is tested. 

Eri smiled and picked her quill back up and began to work on her charms again. She wrote down an answer and wondered what the girl had to work on. She suspected she had charms since she asked to join Eri and work with her.

{Dreams stay dreams until you make them reality.'}Eri Windstone. STR:10 AGI:7 CNT:5 STM:4

Lisabetta hadn't realized that she had been holding her breath until the Ravenclaw replied to her. She had to hold herself back from letting out a sigh of relief when Eri agreed to work together. She knew that her reaction probably seemed strange, but it was honestly the first time Lisabetta had ever done something like this before. The only reason she had any interaction with her other classmates was when they had initiated the conversation.

Lisabetta was about to head over to the other side of the table so that they could sit opposite of each other when she noticed Eri had moved over on the bench. She stopped her movements instantly, not expecting that, but decided that it would actually be nice. She normally only sat next to people that she as extremely comfortable with, but she was here to break out of her normal ways. She made sure that she didn't take up too much space as she laid out her supplies, putting her Charms book in front of her. She had noticed that was the subject that Eri was working on, and she loved Charms, so it was an easy decision for her. 

"I'm Lisabetta Medici, it is a pleasure to meet you Eri. How are you liking your classes so far?" 

"Nice to meet you Lisabetta. I like my classes very well. Transfiguration is my favorite since my aunt taught me about it when I was at home. She is an animagus and I aspire to become an animagus like her. Although it is a very hard and long process of learning. I also like charms. Potions is one of my hardest classes for some reasons. Which classes are you good at and which ones do you find hard to accomplish?" Eri hoped she had not said to much to begin with. She did not want to overwhelm the girl who just asked her a simple question.

Eri wrote down a few more answers on her piece of parchment for her charms homework. It was a fascinating subject to her. Learning all about spells and how to preform and say them correctly. She loved charms with a passion but not as much as she loved transfiguration. It was her favorite subject in the entire universe.

She smiled and wondered if the girl was good at charms or not. If she was then they would not be working very long. If she was bad Eri felt like she would be helping the girl but you never know.

Lisabetta listened along when the girl was speaking, trying to keep up. She would never say allowed, as to not embarrass the girl, but she was little hard to keep up with. Lisabetta felt that she had captured most of the important parts of what the Ravenclaw girl had said and smiled. She could tell that they would get along, once Lisabetta learned how to keep up when Eri was talking.

"I also like Transfiguration and Charms, but I have found that the class I am best at is Potions. I thought that it would be one of my worst classes since it hadn't really ever interested me. Defense Against the Dark Arts is my hardest class. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get any grade other than an E." 

Lisabetta realized that E wasn't a bad grade, it was actually a very good grade, but she was somewhat of a perfectionist, and didn't like being so close to having an O and not getting it. She knew that this wasn't exactly behavior of a Gryffindor, but she didn't care. She was so intrigued with everything that had to do with magic and spells. She turned to Eri slightly as she started on her own Charms homework. 

"I am doing pretty well in Charms if you needed any help with this homework assignment."