Study Room

Register
Sign in
  Back

Study Team  PV Levi,Rosie,Anatole,Marissa   closed 

Anatole smiled back at all of them, sitting back and listening to the conversations. He had not jumped into his classes yet, idiotically. Everyone around him was neck-deep into their books, and Anatole never got into them yet. He was just waiting for a chance to jump into the conversation, say something worthwhile to the new fellows and the girls alike.

Upon hearing about the Quidditch tryouts, Anatole's ears perked up. "Rosie? You tried out for Quidditch?" His look was oddly expressive. "I didn't know that!" He looked around, expecting no one else to comment with as much enthusiasm as he did. "I hope to watch you on the field sometime," he commented. "All the same for everyone else as well, if you tried out or made it in." He didn't want to seem too favored to his friend, even though sometimes it was challenging.

The other boys kept their heads deep within their books. Anatole, bored out of his cranium, longed to pull them out of their studies. "I'm Evans, by the way." He waved with a smile, fixing his hair and attempting his best Bond impression. "Anatole Evans."

Sadly, he knew those boys most likely wouldn't care. Well, he'd give them a chance.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
The Lord of Advanced Summoning, Anatole Evans
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5

Levi silently cringed at the suggested acronym for his name, patches of red slowly arising on his cheeks. MRB, Mysterious Ravenclaw Boy. For starters, he was certainly not mysterious. In fact, he was quite a transparent person, evident by the symptoms of frustration present. With a huff, he repeated a previous statement which Evan already heard.

"If we're going to be friends, you'll need to call me Levi. Not Mysterious Ravenclaw Boy, not MRB, just Levi." He stated finitely, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. The boy tried to keep a friendly tone in his voice, despite his slight discomfort. After all, he wouldn't mind being friends with Claryssa, or any of the people present in the Study Room. "...But it's nice to meet you too." He added onto the end of his initial statement.

The topic of Quidditch still unsettled him as it continued bouncing about from student to student. There was just something peculiar about the sport that unsettled him, and made him want to give it a wide berth as a whole in any situation. It may have to do with the fact that he loathed heights, or the many things that could go wrong whence.

Levi grabbed a nearby quill feather and dipped the tip of it into Evan's ink vial, then brought it over to his paper and began adding onto the map of the 1st floor. His lines were neat and precise, almost flawlessly paralleling with the four sides of the paper.

Almost.

~ Levi Arthur Blount

Rosie gasped and slapped Clary's arm lightly. "I'll do fine, thank you! I'm too cool to fall," she protested, a pout forming on her lips. Her cheeks went red as they puffed them out and her hands went from her pockets to now her arms being crossed. "I'll go for Seeker JUST to prove you wrong!" Rosie announced. She turned to Anatole with a big smile this time and shrugged. "Yeah, it seems pretty cool! And I get to prove that Hufflepuff, is indeed, the BEST house." She taunted, pointing a finger at Anatole. "You... Gryiffin.. DORKS, don't stand a chance against the almight Puffs of Huffle."

She winced at the salt seeping through in Levi's tone, but regardless grinned. "Okay, you're no longer MRB now. Nice to meet you, Levi! Again, I'm Rosie." She sat on the table again and crossed her legs. "Also, your handwriting's super pretty. Unlike... Evan's, there." Rosie giggled, pointing to his messy notes. "What's the point in writing notes if you might not be able to read them, silly goose! Take your time, learning is like... An adventure." Rosie did that thing where you spread your hands on your head to signify an explosion. "The more you know."

With a triumphant sigh, Levi stood up from the seat in which he sat in, placing the burrowed quill back into its ink vial beside the stacks of books. In his hand, he beheld the square piece of parchment he had been safeguarding ever since he stepped foot into the room, detailing the Study Room and outside corridors that connected to the Ravenclaw Common Room from a birds eye view. It was the map of Hogwarts he was in the process of developing; a tool of which he hoped would be of immense use to him in the future. He was hoping to enchant it once completed with a handy bewitchment, perhaps to make it collapsible, flatten out the creases and wrinkles all over the paper, or to prevent smudges. Just something that would improve its quality, because as of right now, it was cruddy as all Hell.

"I have to go, now." Levi addressed his peers with an unapologetic tone of voice. "It was nice meeting you all, I guess..." he pursed his lips. He meant the words, though the sincerity behind them was questionable. Without delay, the boy with hair like petrified fire made his exit from the room, whistling as he stepped out.

~ Levi Arthur Blount

Rosie's exuberant smile carried across to Anatole's face as she teased him. She was adorable when she did that, her bright face spitting out words one never thought they would hear from her lips. Gryffindork? He had always thought dorks were more Ravenclaw of him, and Anatole trusted that the hat didn't throw him under the wrong bus. "Is it okay if I have no idea what Seeker is? You'd have to teach me sometime, I'm completely brainless on what the sport is..." He smirked at her, wondering if she was up to the challenge. After all, he was being honest. There was no way Anatole could fake knowledge on a Wizard sport. He was Muggle-born. So he rephrased the question, keeping it snappy. "You up to the challenge, Hufflestuff? Side note, I doubt you're the best house."

The Gryffindor boy peered across the table, the redhead getting up. Like the prince inside him, he rose with the boy, making sure he had everything packed up. "Oh really? Such a shame, we must talk more sometime!" Anatole wasn't sure if he meant that, since he thought he was intertwined in enough trouble at the current time. "Pleasure meeting you too. Have a great day!" The enthusiasm in there was lacking a little as well.

Nevertheless, Anatole decided he would stay just a moment longer, to see if Rosie cared enough to lecture him on Quidditch.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
The Lord of Advanced Summoning, Anatole Evans
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
  Back