Platform 9¾

Register
Sign in
  Back

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lilias giggled mischievously and opened one of her chocolate frogs. She caught it before it could jump away. She held it by a leg and dangled it in the open air. She looked at her card. Salazaar Slytherin! Awesome! 
   She then waited for the magic to wear off on the frog and bit into the rich chocolate. She stopped with a mouthful of chocolate when she realized something. She eagerly pointed to her chocolate frog and then to Lucy's eyes, finally noticing they were chocolate brown. Lilias broke into a giggling fit and almost nearly choked on her sweet treat.

Lilias Watson, the girl that is the flower

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lucy giggled looking at the chocolate frog nibbling on it quietly looking at the card which was Helga Hufflepuff. My chocolate brown eyes sparkled mischeivously.starting to have a giggle fit.

"Look the frogs look just like my eyes. See?" 

She said giggling happily.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lilias showed Lucy a handful of Burty Bots. She picked up a bean that looked particularly fruity and extended it to her. She smiled happily and stuck one in her mouth. Grass! Yuck! She made a face and coughed slightly before laughing.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lucy grinned happily taking the fruiry flavored one tasting a blast of cherry explode onto my mouth grinning happily.

"Cherry yummy. So when they mean every flavor do they mean every flavor?"

Lucy asked curiously.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lilias laughed and dug through the box until she pulled out an orange bean with light green speckles. Barf. Totally hated, but still one of Burty Bots most popular flavors. How that was possible, Lilias was clueless. She held out the sweet to her and smirked, knowing her reaction already. 
   When Lilias was little she would often try to trick her parents into eating one. She'd tell them it was fruity, but since her parents were both wizards they knew exactly what flavor it was. Her mother once humored her and ate one she offered. She ate it without a problem, leaving tiny Lili to gape at her. How was that even possible!? Those things were disgusting!

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lucy plopped the bean in her mouth, growing a distasteful look spitting the bean out. 

"Bleh that was foul." 

Lucy complained taking a chocolate frog to try and get rid of that awful barf flavor.  Her eyes sparkled witg mischief. 

"We should prank people with these do you not agree? We can trick people don't you think that would be amazing?"

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lilias thought it was a good idea, but most of the students here knew what Burty Bots were. The best prank would be to take something that is always delicious and make it foul. An idea popped into her head and she dug through her satchel beneath her robe. She pulled out a powder and grabbed the remnants of Lucy's chocolate frog. She sprinkled the powder over the confection and it instantly disappeared. She brought it to her nose and sniffed it, smelling only chocolate. 
   She shoved the treat back into her friend's hand and motioned for her to take a bite. The powder was bought from the Weasly store. It was supposed to make anything taste horrible. She still had no idea how it worked, magic obviously, but it got the job done.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lucy stared at the chocolate frog curiously taking a small bite quickly spitting out the chocoalte wrinkling her nose in disgust. 

"Bleh! Heyyyy that would work if we where to prank people! Your a bloody genius Lilias!" 

Lucy exclaimed happily hugging the other girl happily grinning from ear to ear. 

"We can come up with the perfect idea! To prank our fellow classmates or even a professor if their rather rude or nasty. You know what i mean Lilias?" 

Lucy happily said grinning.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lilias happily hugged the girl back, smiling wide. "M-My unncles u-uu-used to brinnng me a-aa-allll kindss of prrr-pra-ank st-ttuff fromm hhhere." She pulled out a few other things. Extendable ears. Love potions (Which she refused to use on anybody). Acid pops. Shock-o-choc. And, of course, Hiccough Sweet!

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lucys eyes lit up immediately.

"You are my new friend for sure! I love these you will be my partner in crime. Maybe than you will be less timid. Do not be afraid your a kind person and you sound amazing!" 

Lucy kindly said smiling at the young girl happily her eyes sparkling.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lilias placed her fingers to her throat and thought of her voice. She'd try to use it more. "D-Do youu wanttt som-mme qu-qquuuick maggic 101?" She packed away her prank supplies, saving a few for later to play on her new friend. "I-II knnn-nnow a ffew b-basic ooones."

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lucys eyes lit up instantly. She read a lot of the basic spells and was highly interested in them. 

"Yeah, that sounds amazing Lilias!" 

The young eleven year old exclaimed.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lilias nodded and grabbed her wand. "F-F-FFFirst one iis Exxxpeliarrmus. TTo disarmm your opppponent." She demonstrated the hand motion with her wand extended. It was a very simple spell, most got it right on their first try.

Compartment 6  Closed 

Lucy hums taking out her wand thinking slightly before waving her wand reciting the spell in my hand.

"Experilimaus." 

Lucy said clearly pointing her wand at my trunk.

Compartment 6  Closed 

"A-Aim at aaa p-ppp-pperson." 
   Lilias stood at the other end of the cart and aimed her wand at Lucy. She pretended to be her attacker.
   "Rec-cc-ccite it at mee-e."
    Lilias already knew the outcome of this particular spell. It simply made a person's wand fly out of their hand. A great spell for when you're in a bind, just make sure you think of it first.

Back