Platform 9¾

Register
Sign in
  Back

Compartment 5 / Full  Closed 

"Kat," Said the girl, she raised her hand slightly, her ring finger and pinky bent down as she tilted it to the side, her other fingers bent straight. She didn't seem like she was listening but by the way that she had responded she was still paying attention to the conversation. When she had responded, her voice was dull and bored, she may have came off as rude or strange but she didn't mind, if they wanted to judge her, then that was their decision and she could deal with the effect of that.

I'm secretly a Unicorn.
Bow before me peasant.

Compartment 5 / Full  Closed 

Christy was listening to the girl talk about the history of Hogwarts and it was so fascinating. She was so happy to finally see what all of this was about. After waiting so long to come to this school, not knowing what to expect, not knowing about anything magickal, it was nice to meet someone who actually knew about this world. She looked up from her lap and smiled as the girl kept talking, she loved all the information. "Oh wow, really? That's actually really neat! Do people actually get sorted out that way normally? Like, do people usually end up in the house they feel like they fit in? How do they sort us?" Christy stopped quickly and her face flushed again - "I asked too many questions, I've probably scare them off..." she thought to herself. "Sorry, sometimes I babble when I'm nervous..." She started fiddling with the hem of her sleeve, as she did when she was nervous. "I hope I can make friends with some of these people..." As she was lost in her thoughts, she realized the boy had asked for their names: "Oh, sorry, I'm Christy. Christy Blake. Nice to meet you." She reached out her hand so she could properly introduce herself.
  Back